Technological following and supervision
- Category: STS-GeoService
Supervising is a contemporary way of competent management in thermogas chemical treatment of formation. The treatment is used for increasing the flow rate of producing wells and raising the injecting capacity well.
Should any unforeseen situation occur, STS-GeoService supervisor would immediately suggest an adequate solution. Subsequently, supervisor maintains control over the decision-making process, providing control over the quality of work of a geophysical party.
- Precise fulfillment of the technological plan for gas-dynamic formation treatment
- Less time needed for formation treatment with GDK-170 pressure generator, for the work of a contracting agency is optimized
- The object (well) is developed with minimal risks of emergencies
- Optimized number of round-trips due to the constant control over treatment process
- Correcting combustion charges arrangement in GDK-170 generator, in accordance with results of the previous round-trip; decision-making process concerning optimal depth for setting pressure generator
- Safety requirements and the usage of personal protection equipment are controlled when personnel works with the generator. It helps to reduce the injuries to the zero